Why choose iBusiness Banking?
Looking for an easier way to manage your business’ finances online? Then iBB may just be what you need.
iBusiness Banking (iBB) is an efficient, straightforward, and easy to use system for customers to manage their payments, cashflow and their finances online. As an iBB customer you can monitor the daily cash flow of your business online from your office or home. Banking at times that suit you (subject to payment cut off times), so you are always on top of your finances.
iBB can be accessed via the internet and does not require the loading or maintenance of additional software. iBB is available from anywhere you can access the internet, providing a built-in business resumption capability.
You require no additional software and an access iBB from anywhere, whether at home, in the office or on the go.
Am I eligible?
- Limited Companies for Single Entity Company
- Single Entity LLP for a Single Entity where they are an LLP
- Group Lead Company for a company who wishes to be the Lead Entity of a Group of Companies
- Group Lead LLP for an LLP who wishes to be the Lead Entity of a Group of Companies
- Group Lead Partnership for a Partnership who wishes to be the Lead Entity of a Group of Companies
- Group Company for all Companies who wish to be part of the Group, but not as a Lead Entity
- Group Company LLP for all LLP’s who wish to be part of the Group, but not as the Lead Entity
- Group Sole Trader or Partnership for any Sole Trader or Partnership who wish to become part of the Group, but not as the Lead Entity
- Unincorporated for any unincorporated single entity, including club and charities
Features and benefits
Cost and charges
Module charges for iBB are £25 per entity per quarter and part thereof in arrears. Where one entity in a group subscribes to a module, this module will be provided to all entities in the group and the maximum charge for the group will be £100 per module per quarter or part thereof.
For more information on our charges, please refer to our iBB Fees and Charges brochure.
How do I apply?
Complete the application form that best describes your company/organisation and forward to your Relationship Manager to get started.
If your business is one entity (e.g., Sole Trader/Ltd Company/ Partnership), then use the Single Entity Application Form.
If several legal entities have agreed to be part of a Group for iBusiness Banking purposes (e.g., Two Limited Companies and a Charity), then use the Group Entity Application form.
Talk to Us
If you are an existing iBB user and require support, call our dedicated iBB Help Desk on 0370 243 0331†, Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00(excluding bank holidays) or you can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
†Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary – please refer to your service provider