At AIB (NI), we’re backing start-ups.
When starting your own business your greatest asset is the sheer drive, belief and positivity you bring to your new business venture.
At AIB (NI) we share that positivity and believe in Start-ups so whether you are at your very first steps or already have your business off the ground, we want to help. We’ve designed a Business Start –up package that will give your business a real head start.
Business Start-up package benefits
At AIB (NI) you’ll receive:
- AIB (NI) business current account with account maintenance and daily banking transaction fees waived for 2 years;
- Online services and Mobile Banking or internet Business Banking * for Limited Companies;
- Visa business card ( subject to normal credit underwriting criteria);
- Merchant Services facilities;
- Deposit Account solutions;
- Guidance and support on a range of business topics, including writing a business plan and forecasting cashflow – just some of the challenges we help our business customers with every day.
* Charges apply as detailed in iBB Fees and Charges brochure
Who can apply?
Our Business Start-up package is available to:
- Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership and Limited Companies, who are new businesses or have been in operation for less than three years.
- You must be opening a AIB (NI) Business Current Account for the first time for that business to qualify and this package extends to one account per customer.
This package is not available to clubs, societies, associations, trustees, charities or other groups - a person or body providing a service for the benefit of others.
How does it work and what are the benefits of the Business Start-up package?
† Lines open: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (except on bank holidays). Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.