We’ll support you through Brexit, just as we do today.
Concerned about the impact of Brexit on your business?
There will be no change to how you use our products and services.
You will still be able to access all our services through our business centres, the Post Office®, over the phone with our contact centres, and our digital banking options – Online Banking Services and internet Business Banking.
You can continue to:
- Manage your money and make payments - through Online Banking Services and internet Business Banking as normal.*
- Access any of our support products – we have a range of lending products which can assist your business with its cashflow. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Contact your relationship manager or our Customer Service team to discuss in more detail.
- Make and receive payments to and from EU countries – there are no changes to how you use these services.*
- Use your Business Debit or Credit Card - to pay for goods and services or withdrawing cash in the UK or abroad.*
- Access to your deposits – no change to how your deposits work. Eligible deposits will continue to be protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000. Further information is available here.
- Talk to our dedicated Treasury Services team - our team offers bespoke treasury solutions for your business.
As part of the AIB Group and as a long-established UK financial services provider, we will continue to provide you with the products and services that meet your financial needs. Talk to us today.
We’re continuing to monitor the situation and will keep you updated as quickly as we can.
More information on what Brexit could mean for you and currency exchange rates can be found here:
GOV.UK - https://www.gov.uk/brexit
Invest Northern Ireland Get ready for Brexit - https://www.investni.com/get-ready-for-brexit/brexit-briefings-and-features.html
FX Centre - https://aibni.co.uk/fxcentre
FCA How Brexit could affect you- https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/how-brexit-could-affect-you
If you are a personal customer looking for support throughout Brexit, please click here.
*Standard fees and charges apply. For more information click here.
Last updated 30th December 2020.