We offer a range of business current accounts to suit your needs.
Use a AIB (NI) business current account to conduct and facilitate commercial transactions.
A business current account is an essential tool that can help you manage your receipts and payments, receive payments from customers and pay your suppliers and employees easily and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
If you wish to apply for a Business Current Account, please follow the below steps.
|Download the relevant Application Form
|Complete the form and read and accept the Terms and conditions
|Post the form to:
AIB NI 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH
or talk to us on 0345 6005 925
Business Account Checklist
What you will need to open a new Business Current Account
We, along with a number of other UK providers of business bank accounts, have agreed to a basic set of information that we will need from you in order to open up a new UK Business Current Account. To help you find out what sort of questions we will ask and what sort of information we may need from you to open an account, a “Business Account Checklist” is available from UK Finance who are the UK’s leading trade association for financial services
To open this checklist please click - https://business-account-opening-guide.ukfinance.org.uk/
Help and Guidance
Click here for example of application forms to use as a guide when completing your Business account application. If you require any further help or assistances Simply call us on 0345 6005 925 and speak to our customer service team or email your query to email@example.com
Switch your current account to us 'stress-free' in seven working days
We have designed the Current Account Switch Service to let you switch your current account from one bank or building society to another in a simple, reliable and stress-free way. It will only take seven working days. As your new current-account provider we offer the following guarantee.
- The service is free to use and you can choose and agree your switch date with us.
- We will take care of moving all your payments going out (for example, your Direct Debits and standing orders) and those coming in (for example, your salary).
- If you have money in your old account, we will transfer it to your new account on your switch date.
- We will arrange for payments accidentally made to your old account to be automatically redirected to your new account. We will also contact the sender and give them your new account details.
- If there are any issues in making the switch, we will contact you before your switch date.
- If anything goes wrong with the switch, as soon as we are told, we will refund any interest (paid or lost) and charges made on either your old or new current accounts as a result of this failure.
Talk to Us
Simply call 0345 6005 925†. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and find the right kind of business current account for you.
† Lines open: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (except on bank holidays). Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.
Help and Guidance
- Business/Organisation Application Form
- Sole Trader/partnership Application Form
- Credit Union Application Form
- Trust Application Form
- Existing Customers Business Account Application Form