My travel provider has cancelled my flights and/or accommodation. I paid for them on my debit/credit card. Can I get my money back?


The first thing you need to do is to contact your travel provider.  If they have cancelled your travel plans or arrangements, usually they must offer you a refund. If you have already tried to solve this issue with them and now you want to raise a dispute, you can do this by calling us on 0800 0391 140 (Mon-Fri 9am -5pm Excluding Bank holidays). You will need to send us a copy of your booking confirmation, proof that the flight and/or accommodation has been cancelled by the provider and proof that you have tried to get your money back from them. This can be emailed to . Please give us this information as soon as you can so we can help get your money back because the Visa dispute process has a strict timeframe in which you can dispute a payment.

Back to Disputing a transaction on your card FAQs