Our award winning Graduate Account.
The AIB (NI) Graduate Account has been awarded four stars for our unique benefits we offer you to give you the head start that you need.
Features and benefits
Switch your current account to us 'stress-free' in seven working days
Switch your current account from one bank or building society to another in a simple, reliable and stress-free way. It will only take seven working days. As your new current-account provider we offer the following guarantee:
- The service is free to use and you can choose and agree your switch date with us.
- We will take care of moving all your payments going out (for example, your direct debits and standing orders) and those coming in (for example, your salary).
- If you have money in your old account, we will transfer it to your new account on your switch date.
- We will arrange for payments accidentally made to your old account to be automatically redirected to your new account. We will also contact the sender and give them your new account details.
- If there are any issues in making the switch, we will contact you before your switch date.
- If anything goes wrong with the switch, as soon as we are told, we will refund any interest (paid or lost) and charges made on either your old or new current accounts as a result of this failure.
Talk to Us
Simply call 0345 6005 925† or drop in to any AIB branch and talk to one of our experienced student advisers. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help find the right kind of account for you.
† Lines open: 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday (except on bank holidays). Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.
Help and Guidance
Find out what documentation we will need to verify both your identity and your current permanent address in order to open an account.
For service related queries, please visit our Help Centre.
Glossary of Terms
This document explains the fees outlined in the Fee Information Document.