A quick and easy way of making cash lodgements.
No forms, no dockets, no PIN, just a quick and easy cash lodgement service.
As part of our commitment to giving you more banking options and increased convenience, we have introduced our Post Office Cash Deposit Card.
You can use a Post Office Cash Deposit Card at Post Offices across the UK to lodge cash to your account. Using the card couldn’t be simpler, just hand the card to the Post Office Cashier to allow them to swipe it, confirm the amount you are lodging on the Post Office keypad and take your printed receipt.
Features and benefits
- A Post Office Cash Deposit Card allows you to lodge cash* instantly into the AIB (NI) account shown on your card, at any Post Office.
- You can have multiple Post Office Cash Deposit Cards on a single account each with different card numbers – ideal for businesses with multiple outlets who wish to lodge cash to the same account.
- You will be given a printed receipt for the amount lodged by the Post Office which you should keep for your records.
- The last four digits of your Post Office Cash Deposit Card will show on your statement and on your receipt to help you manage your account.
- You do not need a PIN to use your Post Office Cash Deposit Card
- A Post Office Cash Deposit Card can only be used to lodge cash* to the account shown on it – it cannot be used to withdraw cash, or to obtain an account balance.
How to order a Post Office Cash Deposit Card
Ordering a Post Office Cash Deposit card couldn't be easier. Complete the order form with your full account details and the number of cards you require. Once validated, your card will be issued within five working days.
If you need any guidance on the above or if you have any requirements that are not specifically covered please call us on 0345 6005 925† or call into one of our branches.
† Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.