- Visa Debit / Credit Cards
- Mobile, Online and Phoneline Banking
- Fraudulent emails / text messages
Visa Debit / Credit Cards
Suspicious activity on Debit and Credit Cards can be reported using this number Freephone number 0800 0391 140 or 028 9033 099
If your card has been lost or stolen you can report this by your Mobile app or contacting our customer service adviser
Mobile, Online and Phoneline Banking
If you notice an unexpected activity or suspicious transactions on your account or you feel you have been a victim of fraud please contact us immediately on the numbers below.
Fraudulent emails / text messages
Be on your guard for suspicious activity
If you receive an email or text message pertaining to be from AIB (NI)/Allied Irish Bank (GB) or from an unrecognised source, requesting you to click on a link to take action do not open the mail as this may be fraudulent.
*Please Note: Do not include any account details or general banking queries as these cannot be actioned here
Please send a copy of the mail or text message to us by
If you think you have been a victim of fraud or think you may have revealed or shared your Online Banking login details to a third party
there are some steps you can take now to help protect your account:
- Go to your Online Banking login page as normal
- Press ‘continue’
- Key in your correct registration number
- Incorrectly key in a 5-digit PAC code, you should receive a notification that your ‘details are incorrect, please try again’ For example, If your PAC is 12345, enter 23456, 34567, 45678, 56789, 67890
- Repeat this step entering a different incorrect PAC code each time until you receive the message that the Online Banking account is locked
- Contact us between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 the following working day on 028 90346034 and we will take you through the next steps to get your Online Banking reactivated and investigate any possible fraudulent activity. Note: you will be unable to access your Online Banking until such time you make contact with us.
† Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.