Customer care. Our commitment to you.
We are dedicated to listening to our customers.
By putting you first, we are committed to providing you with real value and the highest standard of quality and service.
Our six standards of service - at AIB (NI) we:
- always identify ourselves when we talk to you,
- are courteous and helpful at all times,
- respond promptly to your requests,
- meet agreed deadlines for the completion of your enquiry,
- resolve any complaints swiftly and efficiently and
- either have the knowledge, authority and responsibility to deal with your enquiries, or will find a colleague who has.
We welcome your feedback
We welcome your feedback, positive or negative. We will use this to continue to develop our services for you. If our service does not meet your expectations let us know.
You can contact us:
- in person - staff in your local branch are on hand to talk to you
- by email – Complete our online form.
- by post – write to us at your local branch or to our head office, AIB (NI), First Trust Centre, 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH
- by phone – phone 0345 6005 925† (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
† Lines open: 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday (except on bank holidays). Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.