PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION OR PERSONAL FINANCIAL INFORMATION ONTO SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS – THEY ARE PUBLIC FORUMS WHICH MEANS THAT ANYONE CAN SEE YOUR POSTS AND YOUR POSTS MAY SHOW UP IN SEARCH-ENGINE RESULTS. ONLY POST INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE HAPPY TO BE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.
On LinkedIn, AIB (NI)'s company page provides you with up to date information on its latest company and business news.
AIB (NI) uses LinkedIn to post company updates, which may include links to other Allied Irish Bank websites or third party websites that we feel would be of benefit to our followers, and to highlight some of our key products and services.
Posts made by AIB (NI) mentioning a AIB (NI) product will include a link to www.aibni.co.uk for more information.
No comments made by any employee, agent or contractor of AIB (NI) or any user should be construed as financial, investment or other specialist advice or as recommendations. AIB (NI) is not liable for any postings on the AIB (NI) pages.
AIB (NI) welcomes your feedback on our LinkedIn profile and content. If you are engaging with us we ask that you avoid using offensive language, keep posts relevant and ensure they are accurate.
Our LinkedIn pages are moderated and while best practise is to avoid deleting or hiding any posts, this may be required from time to time.
- Comments, links, images or videos that are obscene, profane or hateful in nature
- Posts that may be offensive to others
- Comments that threaten any person or organization or company
- Successive off-topic posts by a single follower
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple followers
- Solicitations or advertisements
- Comments, links, images or videos that encourage illegal activity
- Any materials that infringe upon the rights of any third party
- False comments or claims about AIB (NI) or any of its competitors
- Comments, links, images or videos that AIB (NI) deems offensive
Privacy and security
LinkedIn is a public forum, which means your posts may be seen by anyone and your posts may also show up in search-engine results (e.g. Google or Yahoo!). Under no circumstances should you post any bank account details or other sensitive personal or financial information, including any confidential business details, on Linkedin. Only post information that you would be happy to be in the public domain.
By clicking on links you may access external third party websites. Your use of external websites is subject to the terms of that site.
If AIB (NI) requires personal information to complete a customer service query you may be directed to complete a customer support request.
AIB (NI) Media enquiries
Any media queries relating to AIB (NI) can not be dealt with on this channel. If you’re a journalist or another media professional looking for assistance, you can contact the AIB (NI) media relations details of which are located here.